Legal support of airline companies
One of priorities of Law office Attorneys Group is provision of legal assistance to companies operating in aviation industry.
A lot of our clients are airline companies and travel agencies.
The clients of Attorneys Group are wealthy and successful travel and airline companies which apply to us for addressing of a wide range of issues related directly to their professional activities.
In Attorneys Group the counsel Yurii Morozov, an expert in the Russian and international air law, manages support of airline companies’ activities.
In the course of their activities the counsels of Attorneys Group work with international airline companies performing flights to the Russian Federation. Employees of our company fully ensure their activities in the territory of our country, ranging from addressing legal issues with passengers to implementation of major projects on transition from one airport to another, opening of business lounges at airports, addressing issues of taxation and so on.
Our competence also includes:
- Representation of clients in aviation authorities (Ministry of Transport, Federal Air Transport Agency);
- Opening of representative offices of international airlines in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Participation in improvement of the existing and development of new legislation of the Russian Federation regulating air transportation.
We implement the following projects for our clients:
- legal support of transition of foreign airline company from one airport of Moscow to another;
- decrease of additional fee for taking off and landing in one of regional airports by 20%;
- decrease of air navigation services fee in one of regional airports by 20%;
- exemption from VAT for services provided by the airport to foreign carriers at regional airports;
- a lot of successful judicial proceedings regarding application of non-returnable airline tickets by foreign airlines in the territory of the Russian Federation (before introduction of amendments in the Air Code of the Russian Federation);
- settlement of labor disputes of aviation personnel;
- representation of interests in the Federal Air Transport Agency when agreeing opening of a new air line between Russian and foreign state, introduction of amendments in the intergovernmental agreement;
- opening of representative offices of foreign airlines in the territory of the Russian Federation.