Moscow Law Office Attorneys Group offers its clients a variety of legal services, among which there is also a full range of services in the field of insolvency (bankruptcy). Regardless of whether you are a debtor or creditor, liquidator, shareholder/party of a debtor or other entity participating in a bankruptcy case, we will take on your case and represent your interests in all instances where required.
Attorneys Group is a wide range of services in the area of bankruptcy!
We provide the following services in the area of bankruptcy:
- submission of bankruptcy petitions;
- inclusion of a debtor in the list of creditors' claims;
- monitoring of financial recovery of a company;
- preparation of settlement agreements for a bankruptcy case;
- preparation of documents necessary for carrying out bankruptcy procedures;
- support of a company during procedure for establishment of the amount of creditors' claims — check of claims validity and collection of debt receivable;
- conflict management when considering a bankruptcy case;
- preparation, conduct and control of bidding of a debtor’s property sale;
- preparation, convening and holding of meetings of creditors and registration of their results;
- representation of client’s interests during meeting of creditors (committee of creditors);
- appealing against decisions of meeting of creditors (committee of creditors).
We assess prospects of bankruptcy procedure application and risks associated with bankruptcy in each particular case. For all projects we develop a unique strategy for insolvency (bankruptcy) procedure which is perfect for your situation!